I have finally finished my thesis and graduated with my Master of Science in Civil Engineering a couple of weekends ago. As you can see from my smile below, I am very happy to be done. No more school/classes/thesis -- EVER!!!
Ben just recently finished up his first official semester of grad school with a 4.0 (wahoo!) and is in the process of preparing for summer school. He will be taking 3 classes this summer -- statistics, accounting, and educational human resource development (whatever that is). He will also be teaching "Materials & Methods I" (a freshman-level construction science class) during the first half of summer, and although he is a little nervous, he is very much looking forward to teaching a class that he once took as an undergrad. Unfortunately, we do not have a good picture of Ben hard at work as a student/lecturer, but we do have a pretty good picture of him hard at play.
As for Annie, she's just as cute as ever. She spends her days watching the birds eat from the bird feeder and sleeping in front of the patio door. She loves greeting us at the door when we get home and spends most of the evening playing ball, sleeping in our bed, and perfecting her tricks -- sit, lay, touch, high-five, and shake.
We hope you enjoyed this small glimpse into our lives. Although change is a very scary thing, we are all very excited about what lies ahead and will keep you posted. Oh, and on a side note, today is my parents' 28th wedding anniversary. Happy Anniversary Mommy & Daddy!
4 comments:
Thank you, baby. I like your blog.
Love, Daddy
Dear Liggetts, thank you for letting me in your blog. I like your blog through which I will know more about how is going with you. Good summary of your life. I wish I would enjoy your life and had wonderful future!!
Yours, Fan
I love reading this. Thanks for sharing your lives!
I love you,
Mommy
Dear Lindsay, thank you for sharing your exciting experience with us. It is very interesting. Annie is so cute, I have heard something about her before. I am glad to know everything goes very well on you and Ben. I wish both you will make even bigger triumph in the future:-)
Post a Comment