Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Quick Update

Ben started his new job at Aaron Concrete this past week and LOVES it. He really likes all of the people that he works with and truly enjoys the work that he is doing. He's only been there a week, but he's already helping to put together an estimate for a retaining wall project, assisting in management out in the field, and has even had the chance do a little bit of physical labor (which oddly enough is one of his favorite parts). He also gets to drive a new company truck, which is very exciting. Ben loves the fact that he finally gets to drive a truck again, and I love the fact that he has no car payment and gets free gas.


Ben and I are also having fun checking up on our house. As you can see in the pictures below, it's really coming along. It's still going to be a couple of months till it's finished, but we are definitely ready. Living out of boxes isn't as fun as it sounds (to be honest....it's not much fun at all).



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to see the pics of the new house. It looks so nice! Although not finished yet. You and Ben also look so good in front of the house. I like your dress which looks very suitable for you.
Congratulations for the truck again!^_^
-- Fan