Before coupons, the total have been $45.83, but using coupons, I got all of this for $15.93. I saved $29.90 or 65% off of the original total.
Here's a list of the coupons that I used.
Please note that you can use both a Target coupon and a manufacturer's coupon on a single item at Target. Although Walmart is usually cheaper than Target, you will be able to get a better deal at Target on a particular item if a Target coupon is available.
Kraft Mayo -- $1.99
$1 off (Manufacturer)
$1 off (Target)
FREE after coupons
Dove Moisturizing Lotion (trial size) -- $0.97
$1 off (coupon from a recent Sunday newspaper insert)
FREE after coupon
Joint Juice (flavored fitness water) -- $0.99
$1 off (Manufacturer)
FREE after coupon
Aquafresh Toothpaste -- $2.29
$1 off (Manufacturer)
$1 off (Target)
$0.29 after coupons
Kashi Frozen Waffles -- $1.79
$1.50 off (Manufacturer)
$0.29 after coupon
Edge Shaving Cream -- $2.24
$1 off (Target)
$0.75 off (coupon from a recent Sunday newspaper insert)
$0.49 after coupons
Degree Deodorant -- $2.34x3 = $7.02
$1.50 off (Target) Use 2 of these.
$1 (coupon from 5/17/09 RedPlum insert)
$1 off 2 (coupon from 5/17/09 RedPlum insert)
$0.67 each after coupons
Driscoll Strawberries -- $2.49 (marked down from $2.99)
$1 off (Target)
$1.49 after coupon
Gold 'N Plump Chicken Breasts -- $5.49
$1.50 off (Manufacturer)
$1 off (Target)
$2.99 after coupons
Well, there you have it. Two blog posts in two days. Pretty impressive if you ask me. :)
And for those of you who came to the blog to see some "real" pictures, here's what I found Annie and Amos doing when I returned from Target.
1 comment:
Lindsay was doing hard on both grocery and blog updating. Ha-ha!
Amos and Annie were enjoying their summer naps so much in the pic just as what I did during weekend. I miss them, of course you and Ben too!
Your new profile pic is nice just as you.
BTW, thank you for the cards. You are really sweet!
--Fan
Post a Comment