Friday, July 3, 2009

Another Trip to Walmart...

Sorry it's been so long since I last updated the blog, but things have been crazy recently. I'll post more on that later, but for now, here's a picture of what I bought at Walmart today.

My total without coupons would have been $90.19, but using coupons, I got all of this for $69.19. I saved $21 or 23% off of the original total. I'll admit that my savings this week was not nearly as high as it has been in previous weeks, but as you can see in the picture above, we bought a couple of pricier items (a.k.a. beer and wine coolers) in preparation for the 4th of July.

Here is a list of the coupons that I used today.

Trident Gum -- $0.96x2 = $1.92
$1 off 2 packs (here)
$0.46 each after coupon

Reach Dental Floss -- $0.99
$2 off (here)
FREE after coupon

DenTek Floss Picks -- $1.00
$1 off (here)
FREE after coupon

Kotex LightDays Pads -- $1.00
$1 off (6/14 SmartSource)
FREE after coupon

Vaseline Aloe Fresh Lotion (trial size) -- $0.97
$1 off (here)
FREE after coupon

Hefty One Zip (travel size) -- $0.99
$1 off (recent Sunday newspaper insert)
FREE after coupon

A1 Steak Sauce -- $2.08
$2 off (6/14 SmartSource)
$0.08 after coupon

Kraft BBQ Sauce -- $0.98
$0.75 off (6/14 SmartSource)
$0.23 after coupon

Yoplait Whips -- $0.50x3 = $1.50
$0.60 off 3 (here)
$0.30 each after coupon

Starbucks Ice Cream -- $2.50
$2 off (6/21 SmartSource)
$0.50 after coupon

Betty Crocker Brownies -- $1x2 = $2.00
$0.75 off 2 (here)
$0.63 after coupon

Eggo Waffles -- $1.72
$1 off (here)
$0.72 after coupon

Meaty Bone Dog Treats -- $2.22
$1 off (recent RedPlum insert)
$1.22 after coupon

Cheerios -- $2.62
$1 off (here) Four $1 coupons will be emailed to you.
$1.62 after coupon

Pillsbury Cookie Dough -- $2.28x3 = $6.84
$1 off (recent Sunday newspaper insert)
$1.95 after coupon

Coffeemate -- $3.12x2 = $6.24
$1.50 off 2 (here)
$2.37 each after coupon

No comments: