Please keep my family in your prayers as my cousin Cody has passed away very unexpectedly. On Saturday, August 22nd, Cody's girlfriend took his life and then her own. It doesn't seem fair that this would happen after everything that he has been through over the past 9 months. After his accident, he came so close to death, remained in a coma for 2 months, and then had to re-learn everything. He had worked so hard over the past 9 months, and he had come so far. He was in the process of learning to walk again and was supposed to return to school this year as a senior. I can't even begin to describe how sad I am or how much I will miss him, but I am very appreciative that I was able to spend so much time with Cody after his accident. During the past 9 months, I was able to show Cody just how much I loved him and how proud I was of him, and for that, I am so grateful.
Cody walking my mom down the aisle at our wedding in 2007.
1 comment:
Cody will live in our heart forever. I am so lucky to meet him in my life and see how much your families love him and love each other. I will never forget his smile. I miss him too!
By the way, both Cody and your mom look so so great in the pic!! Just like the scene in the movie!
---Fan
Post a Comment