Here's a picture of what I bought at Walmart.
Here are the coupons that I used.
Clean & Clear (travel size) -- $0.97
$1 off (8/2 SmartSource)
FREE after coupon
Tide Laundry Detergent (travel size) -- $0.97
$1 off (9/27 P&G)
FREE after coupon
Dove Bath Soap -- $5.47
$1 off (10/4 RedPlum)
$4.47 after coupon
Oroweat Bread -- $3.94
$0.55 off (10/4 SmartSource)
$3.39 after coupon
Campbell's Soup -- $1.00x2 = $2.00
$1 off 2 (here)
$0.50 each after coupon
Fiber One Granola Bars -- $2.44
$0.50 off (came with free sample of cereal in the mail)
$1.94 after coupon
Nature Valley Nut Clusters -- $2.28
$1.60 off (here)
$0.68 after coupon
Honey Bunches of Oats -- $2.12
$2 off (here)
$0.12 after coupon
Bumble Bee Tuna Salad -- $1.16
$1 off (here)
$0.16 after coupon
Yoplait Delights Yogurt-- $2.00
$1 off (here or 10/4 General Mills)
$1.00 after coupon
Yoplait Yogurt -- $0.50x6 = $3.00
$0.50 off (here)
$0.42 each after coupon
Oscar Meyer Turkey Bacon -- $2.50x2 = $5.00
$1.50 off 2 (8/30 SmartSource)
$1.75 each after coupon
Here's a picture of what I bought at Target.FREE after coupon
Tide Laundry Detergent (travel size) -- $0.97
$1 off (9/27 P&G)
FREE after coupon
Dove Bath Soap -- $5.47
$1 off (10/4 RedPlum)
$4.47 after coupon
Oroweat Bread -- $3.94
$0.55 off (10/4 SmartSource)
$3.39 after coupon
Campbell's Soup -- $1.00x2 = $2.00
$1 off 2 (here)
$0.50 each after coupon
Fiber One Granola Bars -- $2.44
$0.50 off (came with free sample of cereal in the mail)
$1.94 after coupon
Nature Valley Nut Clusters -- $2.28
$1.60 off (here)
$0.68 after coupon
Honey Bunches of Oats -- $2.12
$2 off (here)
$0.12 after coupon
Bumble Bee Tuna Salad -- $1.16
$1 off (here)
$0.16 after coupon
Yoplait Delights Yogurt-- $2.00
$1 off (here or 10/4 General Mills)
$1.00 after coupon
Yoplait Yogurt -- $0.50x6 = $3.00
$0.50 off (here)
$0.42 each after coupon
Oscar Meyer Turkey Bacon -- $2.50x2 = $5.00
$1.50 off 2 (8/30 SmartSource)
$1.75 each after coupon
Here are the coupons that I used.
Arm & Hammer Toothpaste (travel size) -- $0.97x2 = $1.94
$3 off 2 (8/16 SmartSource)
FREE after coupon
Chex Mix (8 oz.) -- $1.99
$0.50 off (here or here)
$1 off (Target)
$0.49 after coupon
Quaker Granola Bars -- $2.44
$1 off 2 (here)
$0.75 off (booklet of Target coupons that I got in the mail)
$1.57 each after coupon
Bounty Paper Towels -- $8.89
$0.25 off (9/27 P&G)
$1 off (booklet of Target coupons that I got in the mail)
$7.64 after coupons
Suave Shampoo -- $1.62x2 = $3.24
$1 off 2 (8/2 P&G)
$1 off 2 (booklet of Target coupons that I got in the mail)
$0.62 each after coupons
Purina One Dog Food -- $9.49
$3 off (9/13 RedPlum)
$2 off (booklet of Target coupons that I got in the mail)
$4.49 after coupon
No comments:
Post a Comment