Here's a picture of what I bought at Walmart.
Here are the coupons that I used.
Bic Disposable Razors -- $2.88
$2 off (9/20 SmartSource)
$0.88 after coupon
L.A. Looks Hair Gel -- $1.94
$1 off (8/2 SmartSource)
$1.94 after coupon
Tide Laundry Detergent (travel size) -- $0.97
$1 off (11/1 P&G)
FREE after coupon
Fiber One Granola Bars -- $2.44
$0.40 off (9/13 SmartSource)
$2.04 after coupon
Nature Valley Granola Bars -- $2.44
$0.40 off (9/13 SmartSource)
$2.04 after coupon
StarKist Tuna Salad Pouch -- $1.27
$0.50 off (here)
$0.77 after coupon
Blue Diamond Almonds -- $2.88
$0.75 off (9/13 SmartSource)
$2.13 after coupon
Stacey's Pita Chips -- $2.68
$1 off (here)
$1.68 after coupon
Here are the coupons that I used.
Secret Deodorant -- $3.59x3 = $10.77
$2 off 2 (9/27 P&G)
Buy 2, Get 1 Free (11/1 P&G)
$0.50 off (11/1 P&G)
$1 off 2 (booklet of Target coupons that I got in the mail)
$1.21 each after coupons
No comments:
Post a Comment