After work today, Ben and I met his family downtown to celebrate Steve's birthday at Perry's Steakhouse & Grille.

Bud, Jeanne, and Tony from APAC came, too, and it was so nice to finally meet the people that Ben's parents have been working so closely with since Wheeler Coatings was bought out -- except for Jeanne, of course. She's more like family now. Although, I'm not sure if she would consider that a good thing or not. :)

This was our first time to eat at Perry's, and the food was amazing! I had the petite surf and turf -- the steak was great, and the lobster was definitely the best that I've ever had. The desserts were pretty delicious, too. We ordered a couple of pieces of chocolate cake for the table, and Perry's brought out a dessert trio (creme brulee, Grand Marnier truffle, and praline cheesecake) for Steve's birthday. I, of course, just had to have a bite of each one, which I knew was going to leave me feeling miserable later, but it was totally worth it.
Happy 61st Birthday, Steve! I hope this year is the best one yet.
Today is also the birthday of one of my favorite grad school friends, Fan. Unfortunately, we weren't able to celebrate it with her in College Station, but hopefully, she'll visit us again soon.
I love this picture of the birthday girl with her birthday flowers.

Happy 31st Birthday, Fan! I hope that you had a wonderful day and that you know how special you are to us!
1 comment:
Thank you so much, Lindsay and Ben!~Thank you for the flowers, thank you for all the care and loves.
Happy Birthday to Ben's Dad Steve!! It is such a great thing to have the same birthday with him. He is such a nice person!
BTW, very nice dress, I love it!
--Fan
Post a Comment