Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Bowl Party 2012

Ben and I didn't originally have any big plans for today's Super Bowl, but we ended up inviting Holly and Nelson over somewhat last minute, and we had a great time watching the Giants beat the Patriots.
None of us really cared that much about the game {or was that just me?}, but we did have a great time hanging out together and eating.  We had so much good food -- guacamole, spinach & artichoke dip, hot wings, and baked french fries.  My personal favorite was the chocolate chip cookies though.  I'm not gonna even admit how many of those I ate.
And just because I like to keep it real on my blog {see professional picture below for proof}, here's my favorite picture from tonight -- I hadn't quite made it back into my seat before the self-timer went off, Nelson was just a little excited that the Giants had intercepted the ball, and Holly looked picture-perfect as always.
Thanks for coming over, Holly and Nelson.  It was fun! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is an awesome group picture! I love how Holly's the only one ready with a smile.