Sunday, September 19, 2010

Weekly Deals at CVS and Walgreens

I meant to post all of this earlier this weekend, but I guess I got so caught up in enjoying my weekend that I completely forgot! After work on Friday, I stopped by both CVS and Walgreens to hit up the "weekly deals". Unfortunately, because the deals run Sunday through Saturday, these particular ones are no longer available, but since I already had most of this typed up, I figured I'd post it anyway.

Here's a picture of what I bought at CVS.
My total without coupons or sales would have been $37.03, but using coupons (including one for $5 off a $30 purchase) and $10 in ECBs, I got everything shown above for only $1.70. I saved $35.33 or 95% off of the original total. I also received $10 in ECBs. I also learned yesterday that if CVS is sold out of one of their "weekly deals", you can get a rain check for the sale price AND the ECBS. Therefore, I got a rain check for both Nature's Way Alive! Energy Multivitamin and High Octane Energy Chews, which will both be "free" after the ECBs.

Nivea for Men Active 3 Body Wash -- $5.99
On sale for $4.99
Get $4.99 in ECBs (limit 1)
FREE after ECBs

Skintimate Shaving Cream -- $3.99
Get $3 in ECBs (limit 1)
$0.75 (8/1 SmartSource)
$0.24 after coupon and ECBs

Tylenol Precise Cream (2.5 oz) or Heat Patches (3-4 count) -- 7.99
On sale for $5.99
Get $2 in ECBs (limit 1)
$2 off (here -- CVS)
$2 off (9/12 SmartSource or here - manufacturer)
FREE after coupons and ECBs

Campbell's Select Harvest Soup -- $3.49
On sale for $1.50
$1 off (here)
$0.50 after coupon

Sensodyne Pronamel Toothpaste -- $5.99 Buy 2 of these.
On sale buy 1, get 1 50% off
$1 off (coupon from dentist - manufacturer) Use 2 of these.
$1.50 (coupon from coupon machine - CVS)
$2.74 each after coupons

Here's a picture of what I bought at Walgreens.
My total without coupons or sales would have been $38.70, but using coupons and $2 in RRs, I got everything shown above for only $12.52. I saved $26.18 or 68% off of the original total. I also received $7 in RRs.

Vicks DayQuil and NyQuil (20 count) -- $7.49 Buy 2 of these.
On sale for $5.00
Get $5 in RRs when you spend $10
$1.50 off (8/29 P&G) Use 2 of these.
$1 each after coupons and RRs

Colgate Toothpaste -- $3.49
On sale for $2.99
Get $2 in RRs
$1 off (8/29 or 9/12 SmartSource)
FREE after coupon and RRs

Chex Mix (8.75 oz) -- $2.99
On sale for $0.99
$0.50 off (here, here, or here)
$0.49 after coupon

Playtex Gentle Glide Tampons (18 pack) -- $5.29
On sale for $3.99
$2 off (here)
$1 off (September coupon booklet)
$0.99 after coupons

Kleenex (100 count) -- $1.99 Buy 3 of these.
On sale for $1.19 (in-ad coupon)
$0.50 off 3 (8/15 SmartSource)
$1.02 each after coupons

No comments: