Last night we went to dinner to celebrate my dad's 54th birthday.

We ate at Red Lobster (our family favorite!) and then went to Holly's apartment for cake and presents. As soon as we walked into her apartment though, I got a call from Paul -- a call that I had been anxiously awaiting the past few days. Baby Ella was finally on her way, and I needed to get over to the Messerli house to watch Will while Stephanie and Paul went to the hospital.

Stephanie and Paul got to the hospital at about 10:00 p.m. last night, and Ella Rose was born at 12:10 a.m. this morning. She weighs 7.5 pounds, is 20 inches long, and is super cute.


She has the cutest little round face just like her big brother Will, and I can already tell that I'm gonna love her to pieces. After 3 little boys, I finally have a girl to spoil. :)

Me and the Messerli kids.

A picture of Stephanie with the "best BIG brother".

After we left the hospital, we headed up to Ben's office for a little bit and then stopped by Kevin and Molly's house to see one of my other favorite babies. Charlie is almost 6 weeks now, and I hadn't seen him in about 3 weeks, so I definitely needed my fix.

We had a great time catching up with Molly and Kevin, and Charlie napped in my arms almost the whole time that we were there. He did wake up for a little bit towards the end of our visit, which was pretty exciting since it was my first time to see him awake, but after few minutes of staring at the ceiling fan, he was back asleep in no time. Such a rough life. ;)
Today really was a great way to end a wonderful 4-day weekend. Happy Birthday Daddy and Baby Ella. I'm so thankful to have both of you in my life!
1 comment:
Happy new year to you, Ben and both of your families!
--Fan
Post a Comment