Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Past 3 Weeks

So I just realized that I haven't blogged about anything in almost 3 weeks, but in my defense, I really haven't done much other than study, and I'm pretty sure none of you care to read about that. However, I did take a brief break today so that we could go to Round Rock for lunch with Ben's family and see Josh who is home from New York for the week. I also got to spend some time with sweet baby Charlie who is growing like a weed.
While uploading this picture, I found a couple of others that I took over the past couple of weeks and never posted, so for those of you who have been wondering what Ben does while I'm studying, he naps with Annie and Amos...
And does P90X yoga.
He also does almost all of the cooking, cleaning, and laundry, but what would be the fun in taking and posting pictures of that? Pictures of him spooning Annie and in the shoulder stand pose are way more entertaining. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Ben's Yoga pose so much!!
--Fan