We celebrated Ben and Grandma's birthdays. We went to Texas Land & Cattle for dinner, and I made a chocolate cake with cream cheese icing for dessert.
Ben cleaned the house while I studied at the kitchen table. Obviously mopping is way more fun when you listen to music and dance all at the same time.
Annie and Amos had a pretty good weekend, too. Holly came over yesterday and picked up Annie so that they could spend a little bit of quality time together. They went to the dog park, Holly's apartment, and even stopped by my mom's house to see my mom and G. I thought that Amos would miss Annie while she was gone, but he actually seemed pretty content being the "only child". The huge bone that I gave him as soon as she left might have helped a little though.Only 6 more weekends of studying, and then I'll have my life back. I really miss it.
No comments:
Post a Comment