Tuesday, February 8, 2011

1 month down, 2 to go

I've been studying for the P.E. exam for one whole month now, and I'm not gonna lie -- I really want my life back. I feel like all I ever do anymore is work, sleep, and study, and it's really not much fun. Ben asked me the other day if I thought I was studying more than the average person, but to be honest, I really don't know. If I had to guess, I probably am, but I don't think I'll ever feel too prepared. One thing that I have realized since I started studying is how much I used to take for granted all of the free-time that I had. I can't wait to have free-time again. I can't wait to do whatever I want in the evenings after work and to wake up on my own on a Saturday (without my alarm) and think to myself, "What do I want to do today?" One month down, two more to go. I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel.

1 comment:

Abby said...

Yes, you are studying more than the average person, which is why you always score better than the average person! You'll do great on the test...in fact, I think you can afford to take one weekend off from studying.