Saturday, August 15, 2015

Newborn Photo Shoot

When Dean was just 10 days old, Shauna with Shauna Autry Photography came to our house to take some newborn and family photos.  She had taken pictures for us a couple of years ago and got a bunch of really great shots despite the fact that neither one of my boys like taking pictures, so with the addition of yet another boy, I knew that she was the right girl for the job.  She came over that morning, and although I thought it would be stressful trying to get all three boys to cooperate, it really was such an enjoyable couple of hours {of course, it helped that Dean was eating right as she got there and then slept the whole time}.  My only hope was to get just a few good ones {3 specifically -- one of just Dean, one of the boys together, and one of our family}, but Shanua got so many good ones that I'm really going to have such a hard time deciding which one(s) to send out with Dean's birth announcement.  Here are a few of my favorites.

No comments: