Sunday, October 31, 2010

Molly's Baby Shower

This past weekend, all of the Wheeler aunts and cousins got together for Molly's baby shower.
Aunt Lisa and Aunt Beth hosted it at the "West House", the beautiful home that Uncle Jack and Aunt Lisa bought on West Ave. and 16th Street, and everything about it was so nice. The food was delicious, and the table settings were beautiful. China, crystal, silver, and flower centerpieces -- the whole works! Unfortunately, I didn't think to take any pictures of them or the awesome cake, but I did a couple of cute ones of me and Molly.
I just love Molly's precious pregnant belly. She's so petite -- there's no where for that baby to go but OUT!
Molly and all of the "Texas Aunts" -- Aunt Kim, Aunt Lisa, Molly, Kyle, and Aunt Beth
It was so good to see her sweet mom, too, who came all the way from Toledo.
Me and my favorite MIL.
It was so nice to spend the afternoon with all of the girls on Ben's side of the family and to shower Molly and Baby Charlie with so many wonderful gifts. I gave Molly a diaper cake, which I put together using 120 diapers, a really cute stuffed elephant, and all sorts of baby things that she and Kevin had registered for.
I actually put it together last weekend with Abby's help, and although we were very proud of our masterpiece, I decided it was better to hold off on posting a picture of us with our work of art until after I had actually given it to her.Thanks again for helping me put it together, Abby. I know I'm a little biased, but I think it turned out pretty cute.
Congratulations again, Molly! I hope both you and Kevin know how much you are loved, and like I said in the card, we can't wait to meet, love on, and SPOIL Baby Charlie. We love y'all. :)

No comments: