Friday, October 8, 2010

A Whole Lotta Rock

Check out what we had delivered yesterday.
This past weekend, we finally picked out the rock that we're going to use to cover the back patio, and the plan is to start laying it tomorrow.
Luckily, we decided that we're not going to try this job ourselves and instead hired a couple of guys that one of Ben's friends knows to do it for us. I can't wait to see how it turns out.

In other news, check out how big our flowers are in the front flower bed.
Cheryl says that it looks like they're on steroids, and I'm pretty sure that I'd have to agree with her. They're so tall that you can't even see the bushes behind them. When we planted them, the goal was to bring in a whole lot of color to the front bed, so I guess you could say -- mission accomplished. :)

No comments: