Monday, November 19, 2012

A Couple More Bridal Showers

This past weekend and the one before that, I went to Holly's last two bridal showers.  The Fredricksons hosted the shower last weekend, and the Kadleceks hosted the most recent one.  Both showers were beautiful, the food was delicious {I had two whole plates at both!}, and it was so good to see so many wonderful friends that we don't get to see nearly enough.  Unfortunately, I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked, but I did get a few cute ones.
Holly & the hostesses -- Debbie & Abby
Abby, me, Holly, & Audrey
Dabney & Holly
Valerie, Holly, Grandma, me, Audrey, & Mom
Audrey, Holly, Mom, & me
Grandma & her girls
Mom & her girls
Holly & the hostesses -- Kaitlyn & Amy
A beautiful spread...
...and cookies that were both beautiful & delicious
The Armstrong & Kadlecek Women
Kaitlyn, Holly, & me
It's hard to believe that Holly and Nelson's wedding is less than 2 weeks away!  We've had so much fun showering Holly these past few weeks/months with gifts, and I hope she knows just how much we all love her.

No comments: