I'm not exactly sure what they're advertising, but yes, that is a real billboard, and it's actually located near one of Ben's jobs. Although I do realize that Ben's job pretty much requires him to eat out everyday, that doesn't mean that I don't love to give him a hard time about it. Just today, a friend at work and I were talking about messages from God. B, I'm pretty sure God's talking to you. ;)The item that I got for free at Sprouts.
I love getting our fruits, veggies, and meat at Sprouts {they have the BEST weekly specials!}, so when I found out that they email out a monthly newsletter and COUPONS, I immediately signed up. Shocking, I know. I usually receive coupons for free {or almost free} healthy things like yogurt and soy milk {yuck!}, so I was very excited to find a coupon for $2.50 off a pint of Starbucks ice cream attached to this month's newsletter. And because I remembered seeing a $1 off manufacturer's coupon in the paper last weekend, Sprouts actually paid me $0.14 to take it off their hands. Score!The surprise that Ben picked up for me on his way home.
The downpour that we got for about 30 minutes tonight.
1 comment:
Your parents-in-law are so sweet!~
--Fan
Post a Comment