Friday, November 18, 2011

A Christmas Affair

I went to A Christmas Affair today for the first time ever.
Stephanie goes every year, so this year, I decided to tag along with her and had a great time. 
 
We got there at about 10:30 this morning {about 30 minutes after they opened}, and we spend a good 4 hours just walking around and checking everything out.  We loved looking at all of the clothes, jewelry, purses, home decor, Christmas decor, and kid stuff, and I'm pretty sure that we tried almost every food/drink sample available.  We definitely had the most fun looking at all of the precious baby and little girl clothes/accessories though, and I'm telling you right now -- if I ever have a girl, I'm going to be broke.  I ended up getting a really cute charm to wear on a necklace and a really delicious spread called "Toscana", which is marinaded asiago and parmesan cheese and sun-dried tomatoes.  There were a few booths that we wanted to go back to after we had walked through the entire thing, but as Stephanie had warned me earlier that morning, it's a lot harder to go back and find a booth than you would think.  When we first got there, there weren't too many people there, but by the time we left, it was packed!  We were able to find a couple of the booths that we were looking for, but we had trouble finding one of them, and eventually, we gave up walking down each aisle at a snail's pace and called it a day.
Overall, today was very girly and lots of fun, and I'm already looking forward to going again next year.

No comments: