Monday, November 14, 2011

Happy Birthday to the World's Best Mom!

After work today, we went over to G's house to celebrate my mom's 54th birthday.
G made creamed chipped beef on toast {one of our favorite meals!} for dinner and a delicious coconut creme pie for dessert, but unfortunately, after spending all day in the kitchen, she didn't really feel like being in any of the pictures.
We had a great time hanging out at G's house, and after my mom opened her presents, we headed over to her house to watch the news segment that Holly was on a couple of days ago.
This past Saturday, Holly was downtown with her friend Meagan and ended up being on the news for the second time in the past year or so.  I'll let the news clip tell the rest of the story, but I'm so glad that I finally got to see it.  And if anyone is interested, she did mention that she is giving out autographs.
 
Happy Birthday Mommy!  I hope you had a wonderful birthday, and I hope this year is the best one yet!

No comments: