Saturday, November 5, 2011

Miles & Me

I babysat Miles yesterday while Cheryl visited a few patients.  We had a great time together, but as I've mentioned before, it's really hard to take a self-portrait with a baby.
He did not want to be held, so every other picture looks like this.
We had lots of fun reading and playing in his playroom.
And I had fun trying to capture his sweet personality on video.

The weather was perfect, so we also spent some time at the playground.
I sang songs and counted, and he practiced all of his favorite words {yay, touchdown, and hot dog}.
He also loved crawling around...
...and examining all of the bark chips.
The slide was definitely his favorite part though.
Thanks for such a fun afternoon, Miles.
Let's schedule another playdate soon.

1 comment:

cheryl said...

Such a good aunt!!! He is very lucky to have you guys :)