Sunday, November 20, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Will!

"Happy birthday to you..."
"Happy birthday to you..."
"Happy birthday dear Will..."
"Happy Birthday to you!"
Today was Will's 3rd birthday, so my mom and I went over to their house for cake and ice cream.
His best friend Katie and her little sister Audrey were there, too, and all 4 kids had a great time playing with all of Will's new toys.
My mom gave him a really cute Tonka play mat and some trucks, and I got him a Melissa & Doug 60-piece block set.
And if you know me at all, you know that I got a amazing deal on it.  So amazing that I have to brag a little.  It's a $50 block set that JCPenney was selling online a couple of weeks ago for 2 for $25 plus free shipping.  I ordered 2 sets, but unfortunately, it was a misprint on JCPenney's part, so they were only able to honor this price on one set per household.  I was still happy with just the one though.  Will loves the blocks, and I love that I got a $50 block set for $12.50.  Ella loves the block set, too, although she's not as into stacking them as she is into slobbering all over them.
Happy 3rd Birthday, Will.  We love you {even when you're too busy playing to stop and take a picture with us}!

No comments: