Friday, January 1, 2010

Goodbye Christmas

We packed up all of our Christmas decorations today. I always dread taking them down (everything always looks so bare afterward) , but it's officially the new year now, so it had to be done.

For those of you who were not able to come over while we had our house decorated, here are a few pictures that I took of everything last week.
Our gorgeous tree

Our beautifully decorated mantle

Our stockings -- a wedding shower gift from Debbie Fredrickson

Old Saint Nick #1 -- a gift from the Liggetts in 2008

Old Saint Nick #2 -- a gift from the Liggetts in 2009

My red berry garland that I wish I could leave up all year round

The Christmas tree in our front entry nook

My Willow Tree Nativity -- my Christmas present from the Liggetts in 2007

All of the beautiful Christmas cards that we received this year

I know I am a little biased, but I think everything looked just perfect this year, and I am already looking forward to the day that I can put it all back up. Only 329 more days until the day-after-Thanksgiving. Let the countdown begin. :)

No comments: